Burlesque Party Package
Learn the Art of Tease with one of our private Burlesque Party Classes.
Whether you are celebrating a birthday, engagement, or simply want to have fun with your crew this unique experience will create memories for a lifetime. Classes are designed to cover the fundamentals of burlesque technique and boa work, but our professional instructors are able to customize the curriculum to best fit the needs of your group.
To book a class, click the link below.
• Class length is 50 minutes
• We require a $175 deposit which covers the first 5 members of your party. Each additional person is $35, with a maximum class size of 10 people. Classes of less than 5 still must pay $175
• Clothing: Please wear clothing that is comfortable to move in. Stripping is NOT mandatory or expected. Heeled shoes are suggested but not required
• Extras: Add on gloves and/or pasties at a discounted price as a surprise for your burlesque Queen or as gifts for all the bombshells in your group.
Burlesque 101: Fundamentals Workshop
Go in depth with our 8 week workshop to bring out the burlesque dancer in anyone!
Announcing our brand new Burlesque 101: Fundamentals Workshop. This 8 week course will take place weekly on Tuesdays at 7pm, running from September 6 and culminating with a student workshop performance on October 25th. Designed for beginner students, you'll learn burlesque dance technique and history, costuming, choreography, character development, and stage make-up and more. With a class limit of 10 people each student will get personalized attention and instruction from Trixie Minx and featured guest teachers during the series. The $300 fee covers all instruction and final performance. Students are responsible for their own costuming and make-up costs. Additional details will be emailed to you after sign-up.
To book a class, click the link below, select any date and time to reserve your spot.
• Class length is 60-90 minutes
• 8 week workshop cost is $300
• Tuesdays at 7pm September 6-October 25th
• Clothing: Please wear clothing that is comfortable to move in. Stripping is NOT mandatory. Heeled shoes are suggested but not required
• Ticketed onstage student showcase on October 25th